Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 20

Nose after I woke up a week ago.
Side of nose today.
Today is day 20.  My skin is starting to get uncofrotable around my chin area.  I have this dry patch on my elbow and around my neck.  I have tried lotion but my skin still has a different texture.  Over the last week the longest lasting thing was a split I had on the side of my nose.  I woke up one morning and the side of my nose was all crusty.  Usually I am used to having blood on the inside but never on the outside. It is starting to get very itch as the scab is starting to flake off.

My scalp has turned into the north pole.  If I shake it it will snow.  I have now started using copious amounts of conditioner while in the shower now and that has helped with a lot of the itching but my scalp is not in as good of condition as it was before I started my Acccutane treatment.

20 days I also have had to cut down significantly how much deodorant I apply to my arm pits.  I have to be very careful not to apply too much otherwise it gets easily irritated.  On my first cycle I had no idea and my arm pits became so chapped it was like I had a super bad sun burn that was peeling.  Talk about uncomfortable.  I luckily learned my lesson the first time and will not be making that mistake a second time.

Over the week I have had some painful breakouts.   Go past the break to check them out.





Multiple zits behind the ears
I even had zits on both ear lobes.  Those hurt.

This happened a few days before my nose slipt.



My chin has some rather painful pimples right now.  The one on the far right in the picture was huge this morning but I popped it.  It was two different clogged pores right next to each other.


This is the other side of my chin.  These have not erupted yet but I can sure feel them festering under the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment